Our new Orange oil is still full spectrum CBD oil at its cold pressed best.
Full spectrum means that the full range of cannabinoids are found in the oil, including all vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, protein and natural terpenes. Cold pressed means that the plant is effectively ‘juiced’ so that all the cannabinoids are extracted whilst maintaining all raw and natural properties to produce the best and most effective CBD oil.
Using Cannabis Sativa L, lemon balm, orange oil and hemp seed oil, our orange full spectrum CBD oil strives to provide the most beneficial ‘entourage effect’ possible, which is all compounds working in unison to produce a more powerful, longer-lasting oil. Hemp seed oil also has a host of natural benefits of its own, being rich in omega 3 and omega 6 plus essential vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamin C and B vitamins.
With no chemicals, pesticides or harsh manufacturing processes to worry about, this new addition to our range of CBD drops has a smooth, delicate orange flavour. It is advised to leave a two hour gap between CBD Oil and any medication. For medication with a grapefruit warning a four hour gap is advised.
- Dietary Supplement. Manufactured in the UK
- Keep product out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult your GP before taking dietary supplements
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
RE Holistic full spectrum CBD oil is vegan approved and certified organic.
- Typical Daily Amount: 3 drops 3 times per day
- Shake bottle well before use. Squeeze pipette to ensure that the oil is well mixed
- For best results, place drops under tongue and wait 1-2 minutes before swallowing